From manual toggle presses to pneumatic die-cutting presses built for cleanroom applications, Pioneer-Dietecs manufactures a full line of presses for medical and industrial die-cutting applications including laboratory testing, cleanrooms, and PCB depaneling. To learn more about Pioneer Depaneling presses and accessories, please visit our depaneling site.
Pioneer Press Models
Manual Toggle Presses
How to Order a Pioneer Press
Pioneer offers several press models for purchase online:
- 3/4 Ton Toggle Press
- 1 Ton Toggle Press
- Specimen Die Press—A benchtop pneumatic press engineered for specimen die-cutting
Ordering a pneumatic press
Pioneer offers standard models and pricing to meet most typical applications. To view pricing and specifications for standard models, view our press model specifications below.
Pioneer-Dietecs offers three manually-operated toggle presses for your small die cutting needs:
Pioneer pneumatic presses are cost effective and easy to operate with no electricity required.
Die-Cutting Complete in Seconds
Just load the die and part to be die-cut and close the shuttle table. The table locks in the closed position and the press cycles.
Pneumatic Press Features
- CE certification
- Cleanroom safe
- Die changes in 30 seconds or less
- Micrometer stroke adjust for die-height setting available as an option
- Replaceable nylon or plastic cutting pad included
- Available with 2 to 22 tons of force
- Manually-operated or semi-automatic cycle of press ram
- Inexpensive to hook-up with no electricity required
The press is in a closed box with multiple safety features and no open areas for fingers or other body parts. The redundant safety devices and lack of “pinch” areas eliminate most safety issues.
M500 Benchtop Press
Benchtop Press Features
- Rugged four-post construction
- Micrometer stroke adjust included for close tolerance dial-in and kiss-cutting
- Fast stroke cycle time of about 1 second
- Quiet, clean operation – no messy hydraulic oil
- Benchtop portability
- All pneumatic – no electricity required
- CE Approved “Safety Box” – no pinch points, lock-outs when under operation
Benchtop Press Specifications
|8″ x 8″||2 Tons||$6,995*||Manual|
|8-5/8″ x 13″||2 Tons||$12,750*||Manual|
|14″ x 14″||6 Tons||$19,445*||Manual|
*Price based on general specifications and subject to change without notice. To get an exact price for a press, request a quote based on your specifications.
S4000 Free-Standing Depaneling Press for Singulation of Printed Circuit Boards
Clean, quiet presses for cleanroom applications
Designed specifically for cleanrooms, Pioneer cleanroom die-cutting presses are all pneumatic and built with our proprietary air-logic system for clean, quiet operation. The Pioneer-Dietecs cleanroom press is suitable for all cleanroom die-cutting applications including medical specimen dies to all ASTM standards.
The cleanroom die-cutting press features a NEMA pneumatics enclosure that’s water-tight, environmentally secure, and sturdy to protect against dust, splashing water, wash-downs, and other contamination. Cleanroom die-cutting presses are available in standard sizes or can be built to any size with custom features available to meet your requirements.
Semi-Automatic Cleanroom Press
Cleanroom Press Design Specifications
- Standard sizes from from 6” x 6” to 24” x 24″ with any size available on request
- Tonnage from 1 ½ to 18 Tons
- Totally pneumatic presses with Pioneer-Dietecs proprietary Air-Logic
- Can be configured for manual or semi-automatic operation
- Cutting surface of stainless steel or FDA approved plastic
- Custom features available to suit specific needs
Pneumatic components enclosed in a waterproof box
- Pneumatic plumbing between components consists of flexible tubing
- Plumbing entering and exiting the cleanroom press is stainless steel tubing, stainless steel clad flexible hose, or equivalent
- Pressure gauges available in stainless steel
- All non-stainless pressure gauges mounted inside the enclosed box
Cleanroom Press hardware is stainless steel, anodized aluminum or powder-coated steel
- Shuttle table handle is stainless steel
- All aluminum components are anodized
All exhaust air connected to an external tank with check valve
The external tank has a pressure gauge attached with two exhaust output ports for venting outside the cleanroom.
Wash-down features available
- Cleanroom press can be equipped to withstand wet processing in the cutting area (i.e. spraying with hydrogen peroxide for sanitizing)
- No through holes on cutting plate
- All tapped holes blind or plugged
- Cutting table linear sliding rail of stainless steel or equivalent
Request a quote for a custom-sized press
To request a quote, send us your work area size requirements and any other specifications for your custom-sized press, or call 781-682-7900.