Pioneer-Dietecs Cleanroom Press
Clean, quiet presses for cleanroom applications
Designed specifically for cleanrooms, Pioneer cleanroom die-cutting presses are all pneumatic and built with our proprietary air-logic system for clean, quiet operation. The Pioneer-Dietecs cleanroom press is suitable for all cleanroom die-cutting applications including medical specimen dies to all ASTM standards.
The cleanroom die-cutting press features a NEMA pneumatics enclosure that's water-tight, environmentally secure, and sturdy to protect against dust, splashing water, wash-downs, and other contamination. Cleanroom die-cutting presses are available in standard sizes or can be built to any size with custom features available to meet your requirements.
Semi-Automatic Cleanroom Press
Cleanroom Press Design Specifications
- Standard sizes from from 6” x 6” to 24” x 24" with any size available on request
- Tonnage from 1 ½ to 18 Tons
- Totally pneumatic presses with Pioneer-Dietecs proprietary Air-Logic
- Can be configured for manual or semi-automatic operation
- Cutting surface of stainless steel or FDA approved plastic
- Custom features available to suit specific needs
Pneumatic components enclosed in a waterproof box
- Pneumatic plumbing between components consists of flexible tubing
- Plumbing entering and exiting the cleanroom press is stainless steel tubing, stainless steel clad flexible hose, or equivalent
- Pressure gauges available in stainless steel
- All non-stainless pressure gauges mounted inside the enclosed box
Cleanroom Press hardware is stainless steel, anodized aluminum or powder-coated steel
- Shuttle table handle is stainless steel
- All aluminum components are anodized.
All exhaust air connected to an external tank with check valveThe external tank has a pressure gauge attached with two exhaust output ports for venting outside the cleanroom.
Wash-down features available
- Cleanroom press can be equipped to withstand wet processing in the cutting area (i.e. spraying with hydrogen peroxide for sanitizing)
- No through holes on cutting plate
- All tapped holes blind or plugged
- Cutting table linear sliding rail of stainless steel or equivalent